Today the Tabernacle is home to the world-famous Mormon Tabernacle Choir. The dome-shaped auditorium is so acoustically sensitive that a pin dropped at the pulpit can be clearly heard at the back of the hall, 170 feet away. Imagine the symphony of sound you can hear from the magnificent choir and the 11,623 pipe organ that fills the front of the Tabernacle.
- Every day: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Year-Round Monday – Saturday: 12:00 pm and Sunday – 2:00 pm
- From Memorial Day through Labor Day, recitals are also held at the Conference Center
Monday – Saturday: 2:00 pm
- Wednesday: 7:30 – 9:30pm – Bells on Temple Square rehearsals
- Thursday: 7:30 – 9:30 pm – Mormon Tabernacle Choir rehearsals
The choir will be on tour from June 18 to July 4 – There will be no rehearsals between these dates
Admission is free and the building is handicap accessible.