Music and the Spoken Word
Featuring modern and traditional arrangements of spiritual, patriotic, popular, classical and contemporary music coupled with timely, inspiring prose, Music & the Spoken Word becomes an uplifting, rejuvenating destination that listeners and viewers return to every week.
- Sundays at 9:30 am in the Tabernacle
- Doors open at 8:15 am
- Moved to the Conference Center July 24th – September 4th, 2016 and the month of December to accommodate larger audiences
- Admission is free but limited to those eight years of age and older
Weekly Choir Rehearsals
Most rehearsals are open to the public every Thursday evening in the Tabernacle, typically running 90-120 minutes. During the months when broadcasts are held in the Conference Center, rehearsals take place there.
- Thursdays at 7:30 pm in the Tabernacle
- Moved to the Conference Center July 28th – September 1st, 2016 and the month of December
- Admission is free