Temple Square is located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, with attractions and dining facilities that are within easy access of many fine hotels, restaurants, and shopping. Most of the facilities are free and can be accessed within a 35-acre radius.
We offer many unique-to-Utah experiences from visiting the Mormon Tabernacle Choir rehearsals, to exploring your ancestral roots, to eating in Brigham Young’s home.
Individuals or small groups do not need a reservation, but you are welcome to call us at (801) 531-1000 to ensure a tour at a specific time and/or in your preferred language. Walk-ins should go to the Visitors’ Booth at the West Gate or the desk in the South Visitors’ Center for a tour.
In order for us to provide the best service, we ask that you please make a reservation for groups of 20 or more people.
Our Specialty Tours are customized tours for various interests and group types. The following are a sample of the types of groups who frequently visit our facilities:
- Boy/Girl Scouts
- Bus tour groups
- Church groups
- Convention groups
- Family history/genealogy societies
- Family reunions
- International groups
- Military reunions
- School groups
- Senior citizens
- Youth groups
COACH DRIVERS & NTA Professionals
Coach Drivers & Tour Operators
We welcome all bus drivers to the 35 acres of Temple Square and thank you for coming! Whether you are just dropping off or will have time to park and enjoy what Temple Square has to offer, please note some information below:
- The main drop off for tours of Temple Square, the Conference Center, and Temple Square gardens is located on West Temple, at the west gate of Temple Square.
- Your drop off for tours of the Beehive House, Concerts in the Park, and dining at the Lion House is in front of the Lion House on 63 East South Temple.
- Your drop off for the Family Search Center, Legacy Theater, and the Roof and Garden restaurants is in front of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building on 15 East South Temple.
- Temple Square Hospitality will meet and greet any bus that is dining in one of the Temple Square restaurants.
- We have free bus parking located at 200 West 75 North. Download our bus code and procedures.
- Meet and Greet service at Temple Square
- Convenient bus parking and drop-off
- Tour and meal services (special restaurant pricing available)
- Full historic tours of Temple Square and nearby attractions, including:
- FamilySearch Genealogical Center
- Beehive House
- Organ Recitals
- Concerts in the Park
- Guided Garden Tours
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir rehearsals and broadcasts